Spy on LINE with BlurSPY App
There are over a hundred social media apps, sites, and instant messengers. One of these is LINE. It is an instant messaging service that is used when you are connected to the internet. The use of the LINE app is popular these days, just like any other instant messenger. The app is used for instant communication among kids, teens, adults and young people.
Even companies use the LINE app for video calls and meetings. It allows users to share and send messages, images, audio and video files as well as documents. Users can also make audio and video calls with this app that has made it even more popular among users. But its use by kids is not really good. Teens use LINE app for sexting, sharing private and intimate photos, and making video calls with their dates.
Monitor LINE with Screen Recorder
Parents should monitor the use of the LINE app by their kids and teens. With BlurSPY app, parents can track the LINE activities of their children, prevent unethical things and control them in order for better digital parenting.
There are two ways to spy on the LINE app with BlurSPY. The first feature is called screen recorder. With this option/feature, the parents can capture the screen of the LINE app, check messages, conversations, voice messages, calls, photos, and multimedia. Steps to use this feature are as follows:
- Download and install the app on the target phone.
- Make sure the phone is connected to the internet.
- Log in to your BlurSPY account.
- Go to the control panel and turn on screen recorder.
- The app will capture the screen of the LINE app.
- Parents can view chats, messages, conversations, and other files.
- This is really simple and you can monitor the LINE app with this feature.
Spy on LINE with Keylogger
Another feature of BlurSPY is to use the keylogger. With this feature, parents can detect the use of keyboards and words typed. This feature makes it easy for parents to see what their kids talk about on the LINE app. Follow these steps to use this feature.
- Install the app on the phone of your child.
- Log in to your account with credentials.
- Go to dashboard.
- Find the keylogger feature.
- Turn on the feature to start monitoring.
- Once turned on, the app will track the LINE app.
Parents will be able to view and check the messages and chats.