Spy on Viber with BlurSPY App
Viber is one of the early instant messengers that was used for instant communication throughout the world. The app has been around for years. It is still widely used among all age groups and in all parts of the world. What makes Viber so popular is the simplicity and great security. You will not see other apps like Viber when it comes to the safety and security of the user data.
Just like all other social apps and instant messengers, Viber is attractive for teens, kids as well as young children. The app allows users to share photos, make calls, audio and video. The interface is simple and user-friendly that is the biggest feature of the app. But the major concern is this app is also for sexting, making video calls and sharing intimate videos. For parents, it is a matter of great concern so they should spy on Viber use of their kids.
Monitor Viber with Screen Recorder
It is imperative for the parents to monitor Viber with BlurSPY app. There are two options to monitor the app and keep eyes on the activities of the teens and kids. The first option is to use a screen recorder. This feature allows parents and users to capture the screen of the app, view all stuff and go through messages as well as conversations. The users will be able to see everything and all activities are done through Viber. Below are the steps to use this feature:
- Download and install the app on the target phone.
- Log in to your account with credentials.
- Go to the features in the dashboard.
- Find the screen recorder and turn it on.
- The app will show you the screen of Viber app.
- View messages, chats and all conversations.
Spy on Viber with Keylogger
The other option is to use a keylogger feature. This feature detects the keystrokes on the device. The users will be able to see the messages, sentences, and words used in the Viber app. Parents, as well as other users, will be able to track the messages and use of Viber with this feature. Steps are as follows:
- Install the app on the target phone.
- Log in to the dashboard with credentials.
- Find the keylogger feature.
- Activate the feature.
- It will start working as you turn it on.
- Users can now view the messages, chats, and conversations.
- It will show all the chats and text used during Viber use.